Do you prefer making a budget or you spend money as you earn!?

I prefer to make budget but presently the economy is getting worse as the days goes by. The inflation rate in my country have risen to 38% in one month. Now, we only strive to survive.
And trying to make a budget in such an economy is nearly not possible. You would buy something in the morning. Going back to buy that same thing at noon, the price has doubled. I am looking for ways to run away from the country.

And trying to make a budget in such an economy is nearly not possible. You would buy something in the morning. Going back to buy that same thing at noon, the price has doubled. I am looking for ways to run away from the country.
Our country have gone beyond recovery. I am depending on God for survival. Every where there is hunger and hardship. Nothing is moving and people are going to sleep without food.

There was a time when as soon as the money comes in, I start spending it on the things I need, but right now I know better, I always prepare a budget and I tend to make sure I have something in hand no matter what.

12,104Threads
93,264Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member