• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Do you prefer using the external keyboard on your tablet?

Having to use an external keyboard gives you enough flexibility to use your tablet. The screen can be somewhere while you are typing away with the external keyboard.

My laptop keyboard is not functioning properly. Therefore, i have no option than to use external. Now, it seems that the external keyboard is more flexible and easy to use. Moreover, i don't want to give my laptop to repairman to change the laptop keyboard because most of them are criminals.

It depends, if I am at home or a comfortable place with tables and the likes, then using the keyboard would not be an issue. While outside on the other hand, I won't be comfortable using it.

It depends, if I am at home or a comfortable place with tables and the likes, then using the keyboard would not be an issue. While outside on the other hand, I won't be comfortable using it.
Of course, this is inconvenient, and in my opinion, the advantage of a tablet over a laptop is that it is much more compact and when it is convenient for you, you can use the keyboard, and when it is not, you can only use a tablet, but with a notebook, it is not so

I much prefer having an external keyboard. The tablet's on-screen keyboard just feels too cramped for extended typing sessions. An external Bluetooth keyboard lets me work with the same typing ergonomics as a laptop while still benefiting from the tablet's touchscreen and portability. It definitely ups my efficiency for writing, coding, or any other keyboard-heavy tasks. The keyboard also gives my tablet a mini laptop-like setup that's perfect for travel.

12,056Threads
92,980Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member