Do You Procrastinate at Times?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.665113
Referral Credit
Yes, I tend to procrastinate at times. I delay some tasks, especially when I am not feeling well. What I usually do to beat it is I look into the cause of procrastination. I try to reward myself, too, even for small wins. And yes, I try to be kind to myself. Do you procrastinate at times? What do you do to beat it?

Most of the times i don't like to rest if i don't finish my works, even if i am tired or exhausted i do like to finish my task, the rest i take before finishing my task and after finishing is so different.
I used to be like that before but due to health reasons, I tend to procrastinate. I easily get tired. LOL

Yes I am guilty of this, most times there are things I want to do but I keep shifting the time to a later date. Majority of the times I do this, it is usually out of fear.

Oh sorry to hear that, i wish you recover faster, some times working hard have a lots of health issues.
Yes, I hope so, too. I do not want my health to affect my work. It is hard when you can't be more productive even if you want to.

Yes, I hope so, too. I do not want my health to affect my work. It is hard when you can't be more productive even if you want to.
You are right, having a little health issue have a lots of effect on your day to day activities.

13,147Threads
98,760Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member