Do you provide street animals with food?

deucher

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.006625
Referral Credit
These animals are really rare in my community, and since local businesses constantly take care of them, they always reside close to these types of establishments. I have never fed them myself. Have you ever purchased pet supplies?

I have fed one stray dog one morning when I was about to head to work. Dogie looked at me meaningfully and I understood he was hungry. I bought Dogie two big chicken legs derp fried in a nearby eatery. He followed me and ate fast as if there's no tomorrow 😬

These animals are really rare in my community, and since local businesses constantly take care of them, they always reside close to these types of establishments. I have never fed them myself. Have you ever purchased pet supplies?
i don't feed animals i saw on the street. The reason is that i don't think is necessary. They have enough in the bins to go and sought themselves out. If they can't, well they have to stay hungry.

I have fed one stray dog one morning when I was about to head to work. Dogie looked at me meaningfully and I understood he was hungry. I bought Dogie two big chicken legs derp fried in a nearby eatery. He followed me and ate fast as if there's no tomorrow 😬

My friend, you have such a kind heart. I often carry a pack of dog food with me to give to some stray dogs. It is such a rewarding experience to see them happy, and it made me feel good knowing that I could help them out in some small way.

My friend, you have such a kind heart. I often carry a pack of dog food with me to give to some stray dogs. It is such a rewarding experience to see them happy, and it made me feel good knowing that I could help them out in some small way.
I also feed stray cats that keep on lurking around our backyard. There were 4bof them but the 3 died last year. They're old cats. There's only one left and he feels lonely. He wants to play with my pet cat Tiktok but my pet is a choosy type 🙀😁

13,179Threads
98,947Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member