Do you remember someone during moonlit night?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.035250
Referral Credit
During moonlit night I can't avoid to look up the sky with moon smiling at me. When it's moonlit night stars also envelop the sky. It's a romantic moment and I remember someone I Ioved dearly in the past. We sat in the seashore while watching the waves and feeling the cool breeze. While having this episode, the moon with its stars corroborators didn't leave their eyes on me and my love who turned liar. That might be the reason why moon and stars looked at me mockingly. 🌚🎑😔.

Sorry to say that but i have no one to remember when i see the moonlit night, i am just not that type person, may be after i get a girlfriend i may see the moonlit and think about her, lol
This time, I seldom see moonlit night because our home is surrounded by buildings and mahogany trees. And sometimes I forget to check the calendar for the schedule of the full moon.

I am sorry to hear that. I hate liars, too. LOL. I usually remember my dog who passed away a few months ago. I love animals more than humans! They are loyal and will love you without any conditions.
Agree that a dog is loyal than a human which is why dogs are better than humans. My 4 pet dogs died years ago and now I only have a pet cat Titktok.

This time, I seldom see moonlit night because our home is surrounded by buildings and mahogany trees. And sometimes I forget to check the calendar for the schedule of the full moon.
Not in my area, where i live now the place is open and i can see the moon easily, some times the moon keeps out till the meddle of the day.

Not in my area, where i live now the place is open and i can see the moon easily, some times the moon keeps out till the meddle of the day.
I love to watch the full moon but it's been a long time now that I have not seen in sky full moon.

Hey, Starmix and Light What is going on here?! Did I miss something?!
Co Nechapu GIF by Fio banka

Hey, Starmix and Light What is going on here?! Did I miss something?!
Co Nechapu GIF by Fio banka
You missed to react on my post that relates about glorious night with my ex. It was about moonlit night that turned a black list night of betrayal.

Sorry to hear about that. as for me, I still have my girlfriend; we usually enjoy such moments.
You're so lucky, enjoy every moment with her. Love is beautiful but others made love ugly because of lies and betrayals.

13,061Threads
98,250Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member