• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Do you safeguard data using facial recognition software?

deucher

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.006625
Referral Credit
These days, fingerprint and face recognition are common features on smartphones. I rarely utilized these features and simply used the password. However, I had to manually reset the password when there was a risk of a data breach since my smartphone was stolen. If there had been such safeguards, I would have felt more at ease.

I have taken extra steps to keep my smartphone secure by using face recognition. It helps me feel quite confident that my phone is protected from unauthorized access.
In my opinion, facial recognition is much safer than a password, because the password is very easy to crack, and the data protected in this way will be difficult to hack and steal

12,051Threads
92,924Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member