Do You Say Sorry?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.665113
Referral Credit
When I am wrong, I know how to apologize. Some people refuse to accept they are wrong. They will not say sorry despite hurting your feelings because they do not want to lower their pride. Do you know how to say sorry?

Of course, I have to say sorry even if it is not my mistake, even in a simple thing like hitting a thing a person carries I say sorry and give the person a smiling look.
Good for you because some people have a hard time admitting their mistakes :)
Post automatically merged:

Yes it is one words that can help quench fracas and issues. You just say sorry and all issues are resolved.
Yes, a simple sorry can help resolve the conflict.

Before I don't, but now I am actually trying to change. There are times that even when I know very that the other party is the one at fault I am still the first to apologize to them.

Good for you because some people have a hard time admitting their mistakes :)

Yes, a simple sorry can help resolve the conflict.
That is because there are individual differences and many have slow minds and cannot understand. They lack disposition and commonsense.

It used to be difficult for me to say sorry growing up as a chid. But I learned it in a character building course I attended. Nowadays, I know how many doors the words, "Please" and "I am sorry" has done for me.

Yes, i say sorry, peoples feels happy and joy when they hear the word sorry from your moth, so in order to get along with someone being sorry is mandatory.
Yes, a simple sorry can make a big difference. I don't get it why other people have a hard time doing it.

It used to be difficult for me to say sorry growing up as a chid. But I learned it in a character building course I attended. Nowadays, I know how many doors the words, "Please" and "I am sorry" has done for me.
Yes, when we are younger, we do not like to say it because of pride. But as we grow older, we realize that we must say it to make peace.

Yes, a simple sorry can make a big difference. I don't get it why other people have a hard time doing it.
I have seen some peoples who don't like to say sorry, even if they maid a mistake they don't want to admit it and say sorry.

13,147Threads
98,760Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member