Do you set a daily earning goals for online earnings?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.069500
Referral Credit
I am into online earnings for quite some time. Like everyone else who are into online earnings, I too would like to have a good earnings online. Setting a goal always helps you to stay focused. I have seen my friends setting a daily and monthly goals on the sites that they work on and try their best to achieve that. I could never do that. I always plan to earn more, but my offline job and other obligations don't leave me with enough time to be online. Moreover, setting a goal might make online earnings stressful for me.
How about you? Do you have daily and monthly goals? Are you able to achieve that? Does the goal setting strategy works for you? Feel free to share your thoughts.

I don't set my earning goals online. I could probably make it if doing online earnings full-time. I am so sure of that. There's also good money on online business if hit a good paying site like articles writing sites.
If I get good paying sites, especially the ones paying for articles and blogs, I might look for online earnings as my full time earnings. I don't see that happening in any near future. I am always on lookout for article writing sites that pay upfront and I am still to get one. Maybe after my retirement, I would spend more time online. Then I can set a daily earnings goal and try to achieve it.

There was a time where I usually have a daily target for my online earnings but at the moment I do not. I have so many things I need to sort out, so it makes it hard for me to stick to my targets.

It is difficult to predict online income, since domain sales and online advertising are a major source of income. Only for forum posting and other tasks where the payment is specified, I can set daily goals.

There is no daily earning goal any income is welcome from the internet but it needs to be something reasonable and not working for half dollar a century for example.
I would agree with you. We all want value for the time and effort that we put on any site. Even if the payrates of forums are low, I don't mind posting there. I find it a way to relax in between my job and chores. I learn a lot on forums and have made many friends. So, I get to relax and enjoy. Earnings is like icing on the top.

To be honest, I do not set goals as it can strain me. LOL. I do not want to feel pressured when making money online because I have the tendency to get disappointed/upset easily when I do not reach my goal.
I am on the same page. I do this online earnings as a side hustles. I don't set a target for earnings here. That would make me stressed. I come to forums to enjoy interacting with people and learn. Earnings are definitely a motivation.
I have a daily goal to reach, and i do that for motivations because when i see my posts that i made every day o get a lots of satisfaction.
You have said a right point. That definitely helps with staying motivated. And it definitely feels good to achieve a target.

I have a daily goal to reach, and i do that for motivations because when i see my posts that i made every day o get a lots of satisfaction.
Try to complete daily quizzes on the offerwall of discussion bucks as small recommendations to earn a little fast from posting.

Try to complete daily quizzes on the offerwall of discussion bucks as small recommendations to earn a little fast from posting.
I tried but the offer is now working in my country, i really want to earn from the offer wall, can i use VPN to earn from the offer wall? than you for your suggestion.

True, setting a daily goal and trying to reach that goal have good feeling.
And when we have a goal, we stay focused towards it. I keep a to do list for the day. But I am not specific about my target of online earnings on that. I had a little free time in the last two days. So, I chose to complete my 25 posts on the autobuyers site that Devin posted about. I completed the target in such short time and felt good

I tried but the offer is now working in my country, i really want to earn from the offer wall, can i use VPN to earn from the offer wall? than you for your suggestion.
What I recommend is that:
Step 1:
Having Opera for your phone then send offer from mobile phone to PC with flow
Step 2:
brainly.com account on that you get answer for math quiz on PC
Step 3:
Try to daily complete the quizes on discussion bucks offerwall
If doesn't work try quiz tomorrow

What I recommend is that:
Step 1:
Having Opera for your phone then send offer from mobile phone to PC with flow
Step 2:
brainly.com account on that you get answer for math quiz on PC
Step 3:
Try to daily complete the quizes on discussion bucks offerwall
If doesn't work try quiz tomorrow
Okay, i will do what you told me and try it, thank you again.

Online earning depends on many factors and it's very fluctuating, compared to the classic 9 to 5 employment. So it's extremely difficult to set daily goals. I try, in any way, monthly goals (desirably, a minimum of 250 reais), but they still are dependable on many factors (a site may close, fail or scam from a day to another, a country could be excluded from some tasks, our governments can decide to implement a new law stating cryptocurrencies are illegal, so we must say good-bye to our crypto earnings and so on).

I am on the same page. I do this online earnings as a side hustles. I don't set a target for earnings here. That would make me stressed. I come to forums to enjoy interacting with people and learn. Earnings are definitely a motivation.

You have said a right point. That definitely helps with staying motivated. And it definitely feels good to achieve a target.
Yes. Because if we set a target and do not achieve it, it can stress us out. We will be disappointed, too. LOL. I just go with the flow.

12,039Threads
92,827Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member