• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Do you set alarms on your mobile devices?

Xtynehappy

Community Advocate
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.841075
Referral Credit
For me l hate using the alarms on the mobile devices. Especially the alarm for walking me up. I oftenly feel upset by the noise that alarms make for me most especially when l would like to continue sleeping but that couldn't happen because of the alarm. That's why l don't like them.

I don't use alarm because once is 10 pm, i off my phone and go straight to sleep. I don't keep my phone on in the night. The trouble of the day is enough, i will not add more during night time. Am not a deep sleeper, once a call or anything wake up, i will not be able to sleep again.

Yes, I do sometimes, but not for waking up. I set alarms for my work-related deadlines and some personal ones too. If ever I am going to set an alarm for waking up, I just keep on snoozing it, so it's no use at all 😅.

I use the mobile alarm a lot. It works as a reminder as well as timer for me. I have reminders for few important things in my day. I also set timers for certain tasks like my work on certain site. Some can be addictive and I can get too immersed in it. This might make me loose track of the time and then other things get impacted

I have set an alarm for 30 minutes. I want to have an uninterrupted time for my online working and then move to having lunch and other chores. If I don't pur thus alarm, I am easily distracted and would continue working on online sites. This works for me. Some sites like DBucks and myLot can be addictive. We can get totally lost and get carried away. Other things get effected.

I never set alarm on my phone. My body is accustomed to wake up at 4 in the morning to jog, take a bath cook breakfast and head to work when I'm done.
You are very strong, and I also want to be like you. Of course, I really hate alarms, and even if I set one, I end up disabling it before it starts ringing. But you are so strong and committed to your work.

You are very strong, and I also want to be like you. Of course, I really hate alarms, and even if I set one, I end up disabling it before it starts ringing. But you are so strong and committed to your work.
Hi? Of course, we have to be committed to our work. It is not easy to find a job this time. I also used to do some jogs good for 25 minutes to condition the body for the whole day'swork.

I don't want to miss my morning exercise. This is one thing that works as a gear for my day. It fills me with the energy to carry on with the work for the rest of the day. Else I feel lethargic throughout the day. That's one reason I love to start my day very early. I can finish my morning chores and go for exercise before leaving for work.

12,060Threads
92,989Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member