• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

Do you shop on TEMU to save money?

I have never come across such kinds of stores and shops in my country. Probably they are not found in the developing countries like Kenya.
I think they are only online for now. you just have to check and be sure they deliver for now to your country

I have had a look at Temu a few times and I do know some people who use it to save some money and they have been happy with the quality of items they have received.

I have also heard bad things about Temu as well and I feel that is why I haven't jumped to buy anything as of yet on there.

I never tried it, but I know that there are some crazy cheap items; they are probably far from good, but I believe you can find some gems. Have you ever shopped on it to save some cash?
Nope. When Temu divests itself from Chinese-based PDD Holdings, maybe.
Until then, no.

And that's just one of its' problems...

12,043Threads
92,893Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member