Do you skipped meals and why?

I do sometime when I don't have enough money... But as long that I have money I can eat more than four times a day..

I sometimes do not eat breakfast because I feel sick sometimes I skip meals because I'm really busy but often I do eat all my meals
Sure when you are too busy you can Skip meals as you might forget to take your meal.

Sure when you are too busy you can Skip meals as you might forget to take your meal.
Yeah this happens to everyone, when we are busy we don't think about food or eating and some times even we don't feel any hanger or feeling to eat, so we jump it,

Yeah this happens to everyone, when we are busy we don't think about food or eating and some times even we don't feel any hanger or feeling to eat, so we jump it,
Yes I like to get really busy on days I want to skip my meals. it would help me achieve that without any stress.

Yes I like to get really busy on days I want to skip my meals. it would help me achieve that without any stress.
Yeah, getting busy is something that will make us forget about everything's, sometimes you will forget the time and you keep working your job, and when you see the time it was late.

Yeah, getting busy is something that will make us forget about everything's, sometimes you will forget the time and you keep working your job, and when you see the time it was late.
Sure with this style you can even save money in the long run. You might even skip it with even snack time to save more money

13,123Threads
98,608Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member