Do You Sleep in the Afternoon?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.645113
Referral Credit
I've been working online for more than ten years, so it means I can take an afternoon nap. I do it every day since I weary easily. I get between thirty and sixty minutes of sleep, and when I wake up, I feel rejuvenated. Do you sleep in the afternoon?

No, I don't. If I ever sleep in the afternoon, I will have trouble sleeping at night.
Yes, it usually happens. Good thing, I do not have trouble sleeping at night despite sleeping in the afternoon.
Post automatically merged:

Of course yes l find myself very busy oflate and that l sleep very late at night that's why l can comfortably sleep in the afty.
Well, if you sleep very late at night then it is a good idea to sleep in the afternoon so you can recharge.

Yes, it usually happens. Good thing, I do not have trouble sleeping at night despite sleeping in the afternoon.
Well, lucky you. I wish I could do that too. Even when I was young, I already had this kind of thing. It's also one of the reasons why my nanny wouldn't let me sleep in the afternoon back then. I can only sleep in the afternoon if I am really tired. but the moment I wake up, it will be dawn or morning already 😅.

I've been working online for more than ten years, so it means I can take an afternoon nap. I do it every day since I weary easily. I get between thirty and sixty minutes of sleep, and when I wake up, I feel rejuvenated. Do you sleep in the afternoon?
I don't usually sleep in the afternoon only when I'm very tired, but I sleep earlier because I wake up very early to work offline.

If i am at home then i take that chance and take some sleep, but most of the times i am not at home during the day, so i don't get the chance to sleep during afternoon.
Yes, when you are at home, take the opportunity to sleep in the afternoon, especially if you have an offline job. You will feel recharged after.
Post automatically merged:

I don't usually sleep in the afternoon only when I'm very tired, but I sleep earlier because I wake up very early to work offline.
Even if you do not sleep in the afternoon, it is fine as long as you sleep early in the evening. I avoid sleeping late because it is harmful to my overall health and well-being.

13,140Threads
98,726Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member