Do you smile back at a stranger?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.054750
Referral Credit
It's not hard to smile. The one executing it at us might be so inspired or in the good mood. I always see people smiling though there's no reason to smile and laugh though there's no reason to laugh. They're one of a kind. In my case I always experience first time to meet people smiling at me and I smile back. My sisters got mad at me for smiling back. There's no malice. I feel the meaning of their smiles sweet and deep perhaps they're pleased to see me sexy, LOL.

To be honest i don't like staring at strangers, and even if i like to smile its hard on strangers, they start a conversation and things may get uncomfortable.
You can share a smile without having the person talk to you. It is perhaps their mannerism of smiling at people. There are friendly people and the city where I live is called " The City of Golden Friendship. "

I feel the same feeling flattered if someone smiles at me especially if it's a guy. The action is emphatic and automatically I can sense the meaning of his smile associated with his meaningful look that could melt my soul.

I feel the same feeling flattered if someone smiles at me especially if it's a guy. The action is emphatic and automatically I can sense the meaning of his smile associated with his meaningful look that could melt my soul.
Haha. Yes. It can melt our hearts, without a doubt :)

Whenever my eyes meet any person, a known acquaintance or a stranger, I smile. That's my nature and I think there is nothing wrong with it. I feel good when I get a social smile. Exchanging smiles uplifts the mood. And I am always a happy go lucky kind of person.

Haha. Yes. It can melt our hearts, without a doubt :)
You're so right, there's a priceless feeling. One can't just smile at someone not known if the eyes can't believe on what it sees like seeing someone sexy, gorgeous, lovely, height right or the strong sex appeal, lol.

In my country people do not do that if you smile at them they might think you are a creep lol
That depends on a country's culture. There's a country that disallows its people to smile at anyone except to their family members, relatives, close friends and close to their hearts. In my country it's not part of our culture not to smile.

13,067Threads
98,283Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member