• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Do you sometimes feel bored waiting for the profit of your investment?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.601450
Referral Credit
When I invested in a long term, I didn't feel bored but inspired. Perhaps that time I was young, 17 and invested 2000 saplings of Bagrass Eucalyptus in the province. I just let them grow under the care of a good fellow. I waited for 8 years to see the gain of my investment. I had s huge profit which I saved and invested on Mutual Funds and invested more on Local Stocks.

If we have an investment short or long term let's just wait patiently especially if you invested on crypto.

When investing in stocks, especially stocks which do not pay dividends, it is very difficult to get results immediately. Only after a few years, the price may increase rapidly,so the investor makes a profit.

When I invested in a long term, I didn't feel bored but inspired. Perhaps that time I was young, 17 and invested 2000 saplings of Bagrass Eucalyptus in the province. I just let them grow under the care of a good fellow. I waited for 8 years to see the gain of my investment. I had s huge profit which I saved and invested on Mutual Funds and invested more on Local Stocks.

If we have an investment short or long term let's just wait patiently especially if you invested on crypto.
I don't feel bored at all. I always feel proud of my decision and will like keep holding it until the D day.

I don't feel bored at all. I always feel proud of my decision and will like keep holding it until the D day.
Let's just wait patiently. It's better not to think about our investment most often to refrain from boredom.

Like I was invested my money in crypto market. Sometimes when market move up and down then I get regular profit, but sometimes an individual crypto price stick at one place. I feel bored that time.
In your case, you will surely feel bred because of that kind of investment. It is better to be patient. Timing is also very important.

When I make investments, I have already tuned my mind that I am not expecting profits till it is due. I don't feel bored about it. But I stay patient knowing it would turn out good.

12,079Threads
93,103Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member