Do you sometimes feel you're a dumb?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.287650
Referral Credit
Human as I am I cannot avoid to to miss doing something very important, somehow giving me a dumb - like feeling for a failure that wasn't intentional because it wasn't taken action or being set aside for a reason that can't be explained by my own. The worst one that must be avoided is a make believe that someone likes you. You feel like on Cloud 9 without knowing your assumption was wrong, you got a dumb feeling and if you cry like dying, the more you look Iike a fool. Have you experienced feeling like a dumb?

We're at a loss if feel that way. Though I rarely feel it but when I encounter such feeling I ask myself what's wrong and make an immediate correction. Sometimes, acceptance of the reality helps thus avoiding a somewhat dumb feeling.

In some situation one will feel dump when trying to make a decision bi now getting it right

I used to often think that I was only stupid, but then I realized that I am no different from everyone else and therefore I decided not to think like that anymore and it became much easier for me to live because now I accept the fact that I am also wrong

I used to often think that I was only stupid, but then I realized that I am no different from everyone else and therefore I decided not to think like that anymore and it became much easier for me to live because now I accept the fact that I am also wrong
That's because there's no perfect humans. We all commit mistakes and repent after. There's no one likes to be called dumb but I experienced feeling this way, feeling down.

Sometimes yeah, lol. I think our brains don't like when we get rigged or when we don't accomplish something we have tried, and when those things happen, we feel like we are a loser.
That's right, we feel sorry to ourselves especially if we're scammed. I felt like dumb when I was scammed online. I wasn't careful enough. I felt like a loser.

That's right, we feel sorry to ourselves especially if we're scammed. I felt like dumb when I was scammed online. I wasn't careful enough. I felt like a loser.
Lol, yeah, that makes me mad on my self, i vet angry, i really het to get scammed online and also offline, i am extra careful but still something happens and that is so angry.

Lol, yeah, that makes me mad on my self, i vet angry, i really het to get scammed online and also offline, i am extra careful but still something happens and that is so angry.
It angers me too for being careless. I have been scammed last week in the amount of $200. The broker I hired was a scammer. I trusted the positive feedback from people, maybe they were programmed y AI.

Yes I have felt this way on several occasions before though, especially in situations where I react in ways I never expect from myself or do things I know I should not have done.
Post automatically merged:

Yes I have felt this way on several occasions before though, especially in situations where I react in ways I never expect from myself or do things I know I should not have done.

Post automatically merged:

I also experienced it and felt like dumb. I felt sorry for myself but somehow we'll realize that it's normal at least we tried despite not recognized.

Sometimes I do feel dumb when I am looking at how to do something and the solution is staring me in the face or if someone says something to me and I don't understand it for the first minute or so.

I usually brush it off and have a laugh.

Sometimes I do feel dumb when I am looking at how to do something and the solution is staring me in the face or if someone says something to me and I don't understand it for the first minute or so.

I usually brush it off and have a laugh.
It's funny feeling dumb but we are only humans subject to commit mistakes or nonsense activities. I feel sorry for myself every time I act that way.

It's funny feeling dumb but we are only humans subject to commit mistakes or nonsense activities. I feel sorry for myself every time I act that way.
I always say that either making a mistake or doing something that makes you feel dumb is part of learning. We are all human and we make mistakes and do look dumb sometimes but we always learn from it :)

Human as I am I cannot avoid to to miss doing something very important, somehow giving me a dumb - like feeling for a failure that wasn't intentional because it wasn't taken action or being set aside for a reason that can't be explained by my own. The worst one that must be avoided is a make believe that someone likes you. You feel like on Cloud 9 without knowing your assumption was wrong, you got a dumb feeling and if you cry like dying, the more you look Iike a fool. Have you experienced feeling like a dumb?
Often; as the song lyric goes,
🎼 You're feeling fine, looking like a king
Then you turn around and you're painted like a clown....

Nights you feel you're about to win
The gold in your pocket turns to tin....... 🎼 - "Thunder and Lighting," Argent

I always say that either making a mistake or doing something that makes you feel dumb is part of learning. We are all human and we make mistakes and do look dumb sometimes but we always learn from it :)
That's true, and it's not intentional. It's a mistake done unconsciously in an instant and later realized it's wrong and we regret and feel dumb lol.

13,104Threads
98,507Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member