Do you sometimes feel you're a loser? LOL

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.287650
Referral Credit
There are times that we cannot avoid mixed feelings. I believe that all of us experienced feeling down seemed like defeated. The cause may be hard to elaborate and we just simply sigh and box the wind. We may utter to our inner selves, we're losers at that particular instance. In depth it's felt and our hearts cannot deny but then again we realized that feeling like a loser is like a game where there's only one winner and majority losers but each of us never surrenders. It's life.

I think this thing is a common thing, lol, some times when i can't do the things i want to do, and when i can't finish my jobs i feel the same way, but not for long time. most of the times i forget it when i go to sleep or try to have some time with my families.

I think this thing is a common thing, lol, some times when i can't do the things i want to do, and when i can't finish my jobs i feel the same way, but not for long time. most of the times i forget it when i go to sleep or try to have some time with my families.
Yes, it's normal being human. There are things beyond control and all we do is sigh. But it's just temporary feeling like a loser 😊.

Yes, it's normal being human. There are things beyond control and all we do is sigh. But it's just temporary feeling like a loser 😊.
The best thing is that the feeling is temporary, and can go away quickly, all we need is try to have good time when we feel like a loser, and try to find something that will destruct us.

The tech and internet sector is extremely ruthless in cheating, exploiting and robbing online workers at home in some countries, refusing to acknowledge the time and money they spend , falsely giving government employees who hate and criminally defame the online workers, credit and monthly salaries faking online expertise, online income.

It happens but we shouldn't dwell on it for long less low self esteem and depression creep in which is dangerous to our health.
Yeah, if we let it sink to our system and mind set, then it will be a big problem leading to unwanted behavioral change and low self-esteem.

There are times that we cannot avoid mixed feelings. I believe that all of us experienced feeling down seemed like defeated. The cause may be hard to elaborate and we just simply sigh and box the wind. We may utter to our inner selves, we're losers at that particular instance. In depth it's felt and our hearts cannot deny but then again we realized that feeling like a loser is like a game where there's only one winner and majority losers but each of us never surrenders. It's life.
I feel myself a loser where job is concerned. I had to resign from a government job because of my children. After that I never got a well paid job.

I feel myself a loser where job is concerned. I had to resign from a government job because of my children. After that I never got a well paid job.
That is okay because your children are greater than your job. They are more than gold. Your husband was also supportive and this time, your son supports you with all his heart.

Sometimes I feel that I am. And the last time it hits me when I saw my brother's car, Macbook Pro and my youngest brother have apple gadget too,
But of course I am happy for them.
I understand your feelings you have just experienced being robbed and your precious stuff especially your smart phone was stolen and cash. But you are still young and what your brother has could be shared to the family, You can purchase a car thru installment. There are cheaper cars this time.

I sometimes feel like I am a loser if there is something I haven't achieved but others achieved. It certainly makes me feel crazy especially if I have not done my best despite tasks easy. I need to focus next time.

13,097Threads
98,491Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member