Do you spend sleepless nights if failed at something?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.046750
Referral Credit
Do you spend sleepless nights if failed at something? Being human, I experience this severally. I spend sleepless nights if there is something that I am unable to finish. Things such as applying for a passport renewal that expired 3 years ago caused me to have sleepless nights. Another thing is when I was robbed by my best friend. She stole my ATM card containing a huge amount. It was my savings during college and when I started working and commissions as a car seller and real estate broker in the amount of 458,000 pesos or $ 8,125 more or less :(.

No, I seem to have the magical ability to sleep in almost all emotional circumstances. Frankly, fear tends to tire me out and makes sleep want to come easier. Provided that I am safe, of course.

My body also will demand sleep from me regardless anyway. I've fallen asleep during chess matches and college classes that I needed to stay awake in, in cars and buses, and once with someone screaming at me. Me failing at something? Old news, I still need sleep.

It depends though, most times I actually tend to sleep well cause the Truth of the matter is no matter how much I stay awake it won't change anything. Then there are some times I would find it hard to sleep, but in the end I still sleep.

It depends though, most times I actually tend to sleep well cause the Truth of the matter is no matter how much I stay awake it won't change anything. Then there are some times I would find it hard to sleep, but in the end I still sleep.
I agree with you, there are times we can sleep right away despite mind disturb or not and there are also times we cannot sleep right away despite feeling so relaxed.

Last edited:
It depends on what I failed on but sometimes I have hard time sleeping if it's bad sometimes I'm scared of what's going to happen and I can't sleep because of it
Let's take deep breath and count 1 to 100. Also imagine a vast rice fields and then after some minutes you'll fall asleep.

No, I seem to have the magical ability to sleep in almost all emotional circumstances. Frankly, fear tends to tire me out and makes sleep want to come easier. Provided that I am safe, of course.

My body also will demand sleep from me regardless anyway. I've fallen asleep during chess matches and college classes that I needed to stay awake in, in cars and buses, and once with someone screaming at me. Me failing at something? Old news, I still need sleep.
I wish i will experience such peace and sleep soundly at night. I do worry a lot and spend a lot of time thinking throughout the night.

I spend some hours of sleep when there is something that bothers me. Even if I wanna resolve it instantly, but the course of its beat is so deep that I can not avoid to stop thinking about the cause of such a situation.

I know I will have serious headache if I spend time to only worry. So I avoid it and rather move on
Correct why worry if it could be solved if not then accept the reality. Let's not make it a big deal that cracks our head.

Almost all of the times i get upset and can't sleep, even if i sleep all my dream will be about the thing i lost.
Nah it's not good. Don't stress too much on the things that are not happening. Just wait for the right time. You have ample time to reach the unreachable stars.

Nah it's not good. Don't stress too much on the things that are not happening. Just wait for the right time. You have ample time to reach the unreachable stars.
I know the right thing is what you said and i shouldn't stress but i can't avoid this habit, few days back i lost some money while trading and i was mad and can't sleep at night.

13,067Threads
98,268Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member