• Support Discussion Bucks in the Agora Referral Contest!

Join us in the Agora forums referral contest and help Discussion Bucks rise to the top! Every referral counts.

Click Here to Support Us!

Do you split paying the bills with your spouse?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.501650
Referral Credit
Every month, we receive bills of all sorts like electric bill, water bill, internet bill, and what else in your home? It is suffocating, but if we do not pay, goodbye internet light and aircon, lol. At home, I am responsible for paying the electric and internet bills. The rest my sister who's a bank teller. We also split the buying of food and other needs at home. What about you?

I do not have a partner at the moment, but I do not see anything wrong with this. If I do not have enough to pay for it, I should not be shy or feel ashamed to asked my partner for help.

As I earn more than my husband and I count on larger resources than him, I'm in charge to pay most of the bills. Almost all his resources (the majority coming from governmental allowance) go for food, drinks, products to clean the house and drugs.

Let's not be ashamed to ask for help for paying the bills with our spouse or family member in case we're short of budget. The same way, if they don't have but we have, we can volunteer to pay alone.

I support my parents by providing them with money for their expenses. Additionally, I use Shopee to order and send groceries to them. Once I place the order on the e-commerce platform, the groceries are delivered to them after a few days.

I support my parents by providing them with money for their expenses. Additionally, I use Shopee to order and send groceries to them. Once I place the order on the e-commerce platform, the groceries are delivered to them after a few days.
you are a very good daughter my friend despite in the past you had a grudge against your mom but you never put it in your hart and mind.

11,642Threads
90,713Messages
284Members
JCVLon499Latest member