Do you still care to give something special to your wife or husband despite no occasion?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.772250
Referral Credit
How priceless that moment would be when you give something special to your wife or husband. Though I am single but I do believe that doing it adds color to your married life and one strong bond that ignites the feelings to love her or him more. I do not like to agree that after long years of marriage, the feeling called love fades and what replaces is the teeling called friendship. I love to see a couple sweet and romantic despite already old. The best maintenance for love to grow robust everyday till eternity is show you care.

I am not married yet, but I don't really think one has to wait until there is a special occasion to gift their wife or loved one something though.

I am not married yet, but I don't really think one has to wait until there is a special occasion to gift their wife or loved one something though.
Wow, priceless, that's the best attitude one could offer to a wife or husband. That makes love grow stronger and fonder.

Wow, priceless, that's the best attitude one could offer to a wife or husband. That makes love grow stronger and fonder.
Exactly, like when it comes to some persons close to me, I don't wait till there is a special occasion before I buy things for them. So even when I literally do not have, they believe me.

Exactly, like when it comes to some persons close to me, I don't wait till there is a special occasion before I buy things for them. So even when I literally do not have, they believe me.
That's a good action they will appreciate it so much. Their happiness will not be measured the time they receive something from you despite no occasion.

Yes, we do specially my wife. She never forgets to gift me clothes or other things on my birthday whereas I forget most of the time.😥
OMG, never forget the birthday of your beloved wife she will be sad and think she is not important for you. It is only celebrated once a year so next time, remember her.:sneaky:

13,030Threads
98,038Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member