Do you still drink milk?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.287650
Referral Credit
May I know if you are still drinking milk at your age this time? Drinking milk does not also define as to be done by kids only but all regardless of age to have good body defense against sicknesses for milk contains minerals, vitamins, and other essential nutrients our body needs. In my case, I am still drinking milk once a day usually during breakfast. There were times that I subtitled milk with coffee but found it defenseless so I drank back milk. What about you?

Last edited:
It is also good to drink tea with milk others coffee with milk, but coffee is too sugary unless buy granulated coffee, we can adjust the sugar. There are sachets of Nescafe gere, too sugary but I was told not to stir , lol

Some people think that milk is only good for children. They are wrong, there is also milk for adults Milk contains calcium, which is good for the teeth, bones, hair, and other elements our body needs.
Post automatically merged:

Some people think that milk is only good for children. They are wrong, there is also milk for adults Milk contains calcium, which is good for the teeth, bones, hair, and other elements our body needs.
Post automatically merged:

I still drink milk because of it's good taste and bundle of energy, even one can write an article on its benefits but this is fact as some people don't like it's taste and they think as it is only good for children.

I also drink it, albeit occasionally, meaning not every day. You know, in my physical condition, the important thing is that I stay away from alcohol, such as beer!

I like milk but currently, I'm on ulcer medication and I was asked to avoid it. It's difficult to do that expecially when have bread and tea for breakfast or other meals containing milk.
It's easy to cure your ulcer problem. Take one spoon of moringa juice every morning before breakfast to help the wound that causes the ulcer. You have to squeeze the moringa leaves after cleaning them through a running water.

Interesting you know herbs too. I'm impressed.
I do prefer herbal for a slight sickness only but for an ucre, it needs physical too. Maybe you skipped meals before.

13,099Threads
98,493Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member