Do you still get excited for Christmas?

I don't feel the same the way I felt before when my beloved nieces and nephews were still with me They work in UK and I miss them so much. On Christmas eve, we gathered around the Christmas Tree and sang our favorite song, and then exchanging of gifts followed.

I don't. Though, i enjoy it but it doesn't make me to be over excited. During xmas, i usually use it to rest and visit my relatives. When am kid, it means a lot to me and i use to be over excited.
Yup when you are a kid Christmas seems very exciting now it's just holiday to be with your family it's nice but it lacks that magic we felt as kids

Yup when you are a kid Christmas seems very exciting now it's just holiday to be with your family it's nice but it lacks that magic we felt as kids
The magic is no morr there! Sometimes, i pray that i will experience my childhood memories again!

I still get really excited about Christmas. I love the feeling of giving even small gifts to my family members and relatives. It brings me so much joy! I also like to give something simple to the security guards and those who ensure the apartment building is clean. Hehe

13,219Threads
99,136Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member