Do You Still Get to See your Godparents?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.665113
Referral Credit
It's been ages since I last saw my godparents. I'm not sure how they look right now. My mother's first cousin, my other godparent, resides in New Zealand. I'm hoping to see him one of these days. days. Being my godson, my nephew gets to see me a lot. Haha. What about you?

no very seldom I do not really know them well sometimes we meet durning holiays but that's it they are pretty cool people but I just don't know what to talk about with them
Same here. I can barely remember their faces. LOL. I only know one which is my mom's first cousin. I have not seen her for many years.

In some countries , children do not have godparents , so they only have to rely on their relatives and friends for help if they face any problem. Having godparents is a good idea.

I normally don't go to see them. I hope l don't know them. The last time l met with them was during my childhood.
Same here it been ages for me. my goddaughter gets to see as often as shr wants. So I don't have issues with that.

I see them very, very rarely. They live in different cities and I don't have the opportunity to come to them because I just don't have anything to talk about with them because for me they are more strangers because I haven't seen and talked to them that much

13,154Threads
98,786Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member