• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Do you still have an MP3 Player?

freelancermaria

Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.537063
Referral Credit
When I was younger, I used an MP3 player to play music. My first MP3 player was a graduation present from my aunt. Later, I upgraded to an iPod. I still have the MP3 player my aunt gave me, but I am not sure if it still works now. I left it at home. Do you still own one?

I don't use MP3 to play music. I use mine for storage. I think is better than most flash drive. I play music with my phone or i connect to my home theater. Technology is advancing very fast and we need to be updating ourselves also to meet up with latest developments.

When I was younger, I used an MP3 player to play music. My first MP3 player was a graduation present from my aunt. Later, I upgraded to an iPod. I still have the MP3 player my aunt gave me, but I am not sure if it still works now. I left it at home. Do you still own one?
I don't own an mp3 player but I used to have the one that came with a laptop. But currently I play music on YouTube or download the songs to my phone.

I use a Bluetooth speaker to connect my phone to and play my music. I think the era of mobile MP3 players has fizzled out. And I didn't even get to enjoy it because I was quite young then.

I never really had one in the first place though. Back then I usually sneak around trying to operate the one belonging to my elder brother 😂

I don't use MP3 to play music. I use mine for storage. I think is better than most flash drive. I play music with my phone or i connect to my home theater. Technology is advancing very fast and we need to be updating ourselves also to meet up with latest developments.
I see. It's great to know you utilize it for storage. I have one, but I'm not sure if it still works. I'll check to see whether it's still working when I get home.
Post automatically merged:

I don't own an mp3 player but I used to have the one that came with a laptop. But currently I play music on YouTube or download the songs to my phone.
I, too, received one when I purchased my Acer laptop several years ago. It arrived as a freebie. I gave it to my sister, who needed one at the time.

I use a Bluetooth speaker to connect my phone to and play my music. I think the era of mobile MP3 players has fizzled out. And I didn't even get to enjoy it because I was quite young then.
Bluetooth speakers are ideal for listening to music in the comfort of your home. I have one, but I don't use it much.

I never really had one in the first place though. Back then I usually sneak around trying to operate the one belonging to my elder brother 😂
Hahahaha. You're naughty, my friend. It's okay because he's your older brother. LOL. And, I am sure he didn't mind. :LOL:

For me l am still owning one and it's still very active indeed. l really like it for sure.
Oh, wow!! That's great, my friend. Now I'd like to bring my MP3 player from home and play some music!

Last edited:
I used to have an MP3 player when I was little; it was called "A Walk Man," lol, but now I only use my phone for listening to music, and I don't like to carry other device in my pocket.
Haha. I had that one, too. I hope they will revive it and make it more advanced. That'd be awesome, I guess.

I feel the same way; I only use my smartphone or laptop to listen to music.

Yep, I still own one, but it's not working anymore. I still kept it with me, though, as it holds sentimental value for me. I could still remember how popular I was in the classroom. I think I was in grade 4 back then, and I was the only one who had it, so my classmates kept on borrowing it 😁.

Haha. I had that one, too. I hope they will revive it and make it more advanced. That'd be awesome, I guess.

I feel the same way; I only use my smartphone or laptop to listen to music.
Yes, i also hope they build a small device that we can use for listening music.

Yep, I still own one, but it's not working anymore. I still kept it with me, though, as it holds sentimental value for me. I could still remember how popular I was in the classroom. I think I was in grade 4 back then, and I was the only one who had it, so my classmates kept on borrowing it 😁.

Life seemed much easier back then. I miss the old days!!! LOL. And you were so generous to lend them your MP3 player!

I used to have an MP3 player when I was little; it was called "A Walk Man," lol, but now I only use my phone for listening to music, and I don't like to carry other device in my pocket.
The moment you mentioned Walkman, I knew you belonged to my generation. If you didn't have a Walkman then, you were not alive.

The moment you mentioned Walkman, I knew you belonged to my generation. If you didn't have a Walkman then, you were not alive.
I know man, having walkman by itself makes you cool, 😂 i remember putting my earphone and walking like a cool person. Lol

12,058Threads
92,983Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member