Do you Still Talk with your Childhood Friends?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.645113
Referral Credit
Yes, I still talk with some of my childhood friends despite our busy schedules. I talk to them via Messenger whenever we have free time and even if we do not talk for months or years, it is not an issue. Do you still talk with some of your childhood friends?

I don't. I have missed most of their contacts. My childhoods was in urban area with a lot of students and government workers. It seems that people are in transit in that locality. Once you finish what you are doing, you leave.
Yes, it happens. I do not talk to them that much anymore because we have our own lives now.
Post automatically merged:

I no longer have contacts with my childhood friends. Others work and migrate abroad. I am not interested to go back to the. past. The connection was broken. Life is different when you're grown up.
Indeed. We have our own lives now and it is okay if we do not talk to them anymore. Life must go on :)

I am friend with my highschool friends, we are very close.
Oh, that is good to know. I am still in contact with some of my high school friends.

Of course yes l am taking to them and we still doing many things together.
That is great. You are lucky that you can still do things with your friends. :)

Though, we have the means to talk like Messenger and Call/Text, we have not found time to really talk. The last time we talk was last year of May or June when we had an homecoming reunion.
Yes, we have our own lives now. We are busy with work and other things and it is understandable. :)

In general, with no one, because most of them are in different cities, and as soon as we finished school, communication practically stopped. I think this happens to everyone, because these are not the friends who will be with us all our lives, we were friends only because we loved the same thing

13,134Threads
98,670Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member