Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.532563
Referral Credit
X, also known as Twitter, is one of the social media websites that you can use. To be honest, I no longer use it because I like to stay updated on news through websites. Some claim that X will not last long because engagements on the said social media platform have decreased, particularly among business owners. Some people even get spam messages from it, which is why they don't see it as a way to market a product or service, etc.

Right from time even before it became X, I have never made use of it for posting I only use it to find out current trends or happenings around my country.

X, also known as Twitter, is one of the social media websites that you can use. To be honest, I no longer use it because I like to stay updated on news through websites. Some claim that X will not last long because engagements on the said social media platform have decreased, particularly among business owners. Some people even get spam messages from it, which is why they don't see it as a way to market a product or service, etc.
Short answer: no, I no longer use Twitter.
Long answer: No, I no longer use Twitter (a/k/a "X") because its' essentially turned into a cesspool.

I am still active on X. They always messaged me. I have many notifications and followers. I also observed that the site isn't booming unlike during its previous owner Twitter.
Yes, I noticed that as well. X became unpopular when there was a change in ownership. Hehe. Some people do not like the new owner, I guess.
Post automatically merged:

Yes, i still use X, i really love the contents there, since the pages i follow still make contents there i like scrolling around the X, hope they don't stop posting.
Good for you. I do not use it anymore since I receive spam messages at times. It is still useful for other people so I hope they won't cease their operations.

Short answer: no, I no longer use Twitter.
Long answer: No, I no longer use Twitter (a/k/a "X") because its' essentially turned into a cesspool.
Well, I can't blame you for feeling that way. LOL. So, which social media platform do you prefer to use nowadays? If there is any. :)

Last edited:
Yes, I noticed that as well. X became unpopular when there was a change in ownership. Hehe. Some people do not like the new owner, I guess.

Good for you. I do not use it anymore since I receive spam messages at times. It is still useful for other people so I hope they won't cease their operations.

Well, I can't blame you for feeling that way. LOL. So, which social media platform do you prefer to use nowadays? If there is any. :)
When I visit X, I only read notifications, updates and ads about businesses. I also twit lol.

For me l still use the Twitter social media platforms very seldomly in a matter of fact. However eve since it was changed to X. l can see the activity for the site decreasing too.
Yes, maybe because of the new owner? A lot of Twitter users do not like the new owner. LOL. I hardly use it these days because I prefer to read the news on websites.

When I visit X, I only read notifications, updates and ads about businesses. I also twit lol.
Hahaha. Good to know you still use it to Tweet. I have not done such a thing for a long time. Maybe it is time to re-visit the app/website one of these days.

12,039Threads
92,834Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member