Do you still wear the wrist watch?

I don't wear wrist watch even before the advent of smartphones. I don't clustering my life with a lot of unnecessary hitches. Yes! I consider all those wrist bands, jewelries, watch etc as hitches to my simple life. Once i wear my clothes, i dont need any other attachment.

I wear a smartwatch which counts my steps and records my sleep in addition to telling the time. I can also take calls on it and it will tell me if I have a text. I find it very useful.

Right from time I hardly make use of wrist watches, I have never really been the type that actually cares about the trends in technology or fashion. Though I would like to own one.

Right from time I hardly make use of wrist watches, I have never really been the type that actually cares about the trends in technology or fashion. Though I would like to own one.
If you're only near I'll surely gift you with a nice watch. The watches that I have are gifted to me from my best friend in California and Mexico. They're priceless for me.

If you're only near I'll surely gift you with a nice watch. The watches that I have are gifted to me from my best friend in California and Mexico. They're priceless for me.
That would have been amazing though. Same here, the last two watches I have had where gifts.

According to the way the technology has really advanced, most people nowadays don't use the wrist watch anymore. However, do you still use the wrist watch?
I still wear a wrist watch as I keep my smartphone in my purse when I go out.

13,165Threads
98,837Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member