• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Do you suffer financial budgeting this time?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.601450
Referral Credit
Have you experienced financial stress on budgeting your money for the daily or weekly household expenses? In my case, I have a work and a milk tea business but I feel the struggle of financial budgeting because of the high cost of commodities. I still can't believe my eyes and ears about the high cost of commodities.

The more we spend much because of the fluctuating prices but as we noticed the prices aren't stagnant. They're harming our savings.I can't blame those who can't save May life is good at us.

I have also experienced this, the cost of buying materials and as well delivering the final product and at the same time manage what comes in for your needs.
There are many problems this time and the only solution is money yet it is hard to reach it if we dont work harder. There is no boring moment if we work harder.

We don't need to blame ourselves, if the prices of basic necessities always creep up, this is the fault of the government which cannot control prices, and many government officials only think about themselves without caring about the people. Our government officials pay with taxes but they don't care about the needs of the people.

Sometimes we might be wrong with our estimation when budgeting that is why we need to leave room for miscellaneous at times
That must we do to avoid feeling broke if money doesn't fly to our wallets. Despite income net is small but it's through proper budgeting wherein we can spare some amount.

There are so many people that struggle real badly to make a budget. Sometimes, you simply get tired doing a budget because of how expensive things have become. You can't just wrap your head around it.

That must we do to avoid feeling broke if money doesn't fly to our wallets. Despite income net is small but it's through proper budgeting wherein we can spare some amount.
Yes, budgeting helps us to avoid spending unnecessarily. So we need to budget well.

Yes, budgeting helps us to avoid spending unnecessarily. So we need to budget well.
There are times I do not apply budgeting. I like to spend without thinking how much to spend but I'm not anymore doing it this time. Prices are so high.

There are times I do not apply budgeting. I like to spend without thinking how much to spend but I'm not anymore doing it this time. Prices are so high.
Yes, with the high prices of things now it is good we make our budget and stick to it now

Yes, with the high prices of things now it is good we make our budget and stick to it now
Sometimes I hate budgeting I want free spending but I stopped myself. I'll suffer wastage if buy not needed at home.

If you just buy what you see always you would have less for spending and that would be bad
I am listing what to buy to avoid over- spending hehe and my sister laughed but was glad of what I am doing.

12,076Threads
93,092Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member