Do You Sugarcoat Things?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.511113
Referral Credit
I am not the type of person who likes to sugarcoat things because I want to build trust. If you build trust with others, they will trust your actions and words. Also, it can be of help in finding solutions to problems. If you sugarcoat things, there is a tendency that there will have misunderstandings. I usually communicate what I want to say nicely and with empathy. Do you sugarcoat things?

I don't sugarcoat my words but I don't use to be blunt and rude. I use to be diplomatic. Some people use to misconstrue diplomacy with sweet coating. There is huge difference between the two.
Indeed. Do not be rude when you are trying to convey your thoughts or feelings. Do it in a nice way.

I am not the type of person who likes to sugarcoat things because I want to build trust. If you build trust with others, they will trust your actions and words. Also, it can be of help in finding solutions to problems. If you sugarcoat things, there is a tendency that there will have misunderstandings. I usually communicate what I want to say nicely and with empathy. Do you sugarcoat things?
Sugar coated things when exposed results in a dangerous retaliation at times.

No I don't I just say things they are . This way I would be able to drive home my points
Yes, it is better to be truthful than sugarcoat things that can have adverse effects later.
Post automatically merged:

Sugar coated things when exposed results in a dangerous retaliation at times.
Yes, you are absolutely right. That is why we must be truthful to whatever we say.

To be honest sometimes I do, especially when I know that being direct would definitely hurt the person. So I try to say the truth but in a less hurtful manner.

13,067Threads
98,286Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member