Do you support open relationship?

When your boyfriend recommends this kind of relationship, it is better to end the relationship. That kind of person is only after of self's satisfaction, no commitment, and no sense of trust and seriousness in a relationship. It could turn me off.

Nope, this doesn't sounds right to me. It is either a committed relationship or nothing. I can't stand sharing of body fluid.
Good choice, some peoples don't like to be committed to one person and they have this disease which makes them see many peoples.

No, I am the conservative type and I do not want to have this kind of relationship. My ex asked me to try this before but I did not agree. If you do not like me then leave me alone. LOL.
Good choice, if we going to have a committed relationship then we need to have only each other, there is no need to try other peoples.

Good choice, if we going to have a committed relationship then we need to have only each other, there is no need to try other peoples.
Yes, no need bringing in more people into a relationship. This becomes a crowd for me and I no longer even see such as a relationship

Yes, no need bringing in more people into a relationship. This becomes a crowd for me and I no longer even see such as a relationship
That is true, one person is only allowed to have one partner, this way is better.

13,150Threads
98,782Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member