• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Do you tell your spouse your total earnings in your investment?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.601450
Referral Credit
Do you tell your spouse your total earnings in your investment? If so, why don't you tell her or him the total earnings? What are you afraid of? I think this happens if you lack trust in your husband or wife. You are afraid that she might waste your money in the wrong ways instead of the necessities at home. Another reason might be lack of trust. The wifey might spread to her friends about the earnings of the husband. For me, it is best to tell the wife your total investment so that she can adjust her spending, she can budget well in case your earning is too small to brag,

I don't have one now so I can't really say, my choice to tell them or not would depends on the kind of person I marry. And I really hope it's the one I can tell everything to.

I don't have one now so I can't really say, my choice to tell them or not would depends on the kind of person I marry. And I really hope it's the one I can tell everything to.
Find the real girl honest, can be trusted, is sincere, and can withstand marriage for better or for worse not for money only.

I always discuss with my wife about my earnings and investments as I don't feel there is anything to hide from her. I know she understands how to spend money when she knows the earnings.
You're lucky to have a very understanding and loving wife. The spouse must know how you earn and what's your business is all about.

Do you tell your spouse your total earnings in your investment? If so, why don't you tell her or him the total earnings? What are you afraid of? I think this happens if you lack trust in your husband or wife. You are afraid that she might waste your money in the wrong ways instead of the necessities at home. Another reason might be lack of trust. The wifey might spread to her friends about the earnings of the husband. For me, it is best to tell the wife your total investment so that she can adjust her spending, she can budget well in case your earning is too small to brag,
There has to be trust between a couple. It's better to share one another's income by a couple so that their expenditure gets organized.

There has to be trust between a couple. It's better to share one another's income by a couple so that their expenditure gets organized.
Yes, if it means a lot to your spouse then by all means let them know so they know what's up against them.

That is a good advice to those married members here. I am single and there is none to share with my earnings he he.

That is a good advice to those married members here. I am single and there is none to share with my earnings he he.
I am alone now but my elder son helps me often. He pays the security and does some spending whenever he comes home. I only send him gifts on his birthday or some festivals.
Post automatically merged:

Yes, if it means a lot to your spouse then by all means let them know so they know what's up against them.
When two people get married they have to share everything.

I won't fault the people that decide not to tell their spouse every of their income. It is a their personal decision and I guess it is best for their finances.

I am alone now but my elder son helps me often. He pays the security and does some spending whenever he comes home. I only send him gifts on his birthday or some festivals.
Post automatically merged:

When two people get married they have to share everything.
Despite I am single but it's best for the husband and wife not to hide something like earnings and sources of income. That's how my married sisters and brothers are doing, sharing what they have. That's how trust is built.

12,088Threads
93,157Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member