• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

Do you think AI is bad for education?

freelancermaria

Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.532563
Referral Credit
Artificial intelligence is a technology that presents both benefits and drawbacks, particularly when applied to the field of education. One potential challenge of over-relying on AI is the possible adverse impact on one's decision-making and critical-thinking abilities. Therefore, it is indispensable to maintain a balance between the human factors of education and the power of AI. It is imperative not to let AI replace education entirely, but rather to use it as a complementary tool to enhance one's studies. By doing so, one can effectively leverage the benefits of AI while preserving the essential human skills and attributes that are vital to success in academic settings.

AI is not bad for education in any way. I wish I had AI going to school, I would have had information that would have aided my learning to help me graduate with a better grade.

I think that it is not as bad as it seems, because besides the fact that students can do easy tasks, I think they learn when they have to write tasks clearly, and this is not bad management. Also, they will still need to edit the work for mistakes or some shortcomings, and this is also a lesson. I think you should look for positives in everything

AI is not bad for education in any way. I wish I had AI going to school, I would have had information that would have aided my learning to help me graduate with a better grade.
I also wish I had AI when I was in college, but I am sure that students today only depend on AI, and they don't even work their assignments properly; they only use AI tools to solve their projects and homework. and that will lead to a big problem.

Artificial Intelligence (AI) isn't necessarily harmful for education; instead, it can be a valuable tool for improving learning experiences. With AI, we can save time by quickly accessing and analyzing information. Moreover, AI can help with research, making it easier to gather knowledge. However, it's important to keep in mind that how we use and incorporate AI into education shapes its effects.

Artificial Intelligence (AI) isn't necessarily harmful for education; instead, it can be a valuable tool for improving learning experiences. With AI, we can save time by quickly accessing and analyzing information. Moreover, AI can help with research, making it easier to gather knowledge. However, it's important to keep in mind that how we use and incorporate AI into education shapes its effects.
You are right. Even if AI is useful and has huge power for educating and helping students, it also has its negative side. If students don't use it in the right way, it will be bad for them. That is why most instructors and teachers don't allow their students to use AI.

12,042Threads
92,869Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member