• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Do You Think AI is Reliable?

freelancermaria

Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.537063
Referral Credit
Well, its reliability depends on several factors. It can be dependable on the applications where it has been designed. We must keep in mind, though, that it is not faultless. It can make mistakes, especially if AI is used in other applications that it can't recognize. AI must be monitored and updated from time to time. Do you think AI is reliable?

It depends largely on your application of AI. While AI systems are not fool proof, they are to a large extent reliable to carry out the tasks they are built for. They take series or time and algorithms for these AI systems to learn to carry out the tasks they were designed for.

I think it's generally legal, although I don't know how far it may be extracting data from you or for what purpose it will be used in the future, I think it depends a lot on the regulations that are put in place in a short time to know how legal it is and will be

Well, its reliability depends on several factors. It can be dependable on the applications where it has been designed. We must keep in mind, though, that it is not faultless. It can make mistakes, especially if AI is used in other applications that it can't recognize. AI must be monitored and updated from time to time. Do you think AI is reliable?
AI is only is reliable as those who created them and created the algorithms they use. Just remember: once they throw the switch to start them, the only thing they can do to stop them is by pulling the plug on the whole smash; do you want to trust more and more things to something with only 1 point of failure?

12,059Threads
92,984Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member