Do you think AIs would be more intelligent than humans?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.015635
Referral Credit
I always believe that the dullest of humans is more intelligent than any machine. Some quarters though have come to lay claims that in no distant time, AI machines would be more intelligent than humans.

Is that even possible? Do you think AI can make better decisions than humans ever? Consider that humans can be emotional sometimes with decision making.

Human intelligence is far ahead of robot and machines. Human intelligence have not been explored. Human intelligence is diverse and too complex. Artificial intelligence have no emotions and can relate feelings which is one aspect of intelligence that is beyond machines.

Do you think majority of humans can make sound decisions? Do you consider people that are educated or overtly sentimental? Given the choice to make in a difficult situation, would you let an AI or a human make decisions for your business?
Human intelligence is far ahead of robot and machines. Human intelligence have not been explored. Human intelligence is diverse and too complex. Artificial intelligence have no emotions and can relate feelings which is one aspect of intelligence that is beyond machines.

Artificial intelligence is programmed by skilled and intelligent people it means humans are intelligent than AI. It's nothing without humans to program it. AI is designed for money making and chat bots scattered to assist humans with pay.

I think it that the original poster was asking based strictly on the context of decision making. If true, I would rather pick a good model to help ke make decisions in my organization than a human.

Artificial intelligence is programmed by skilled and intelligent people it means humans are intelligent than AI. It's nothing without humans to program it. AI is designed for money making and chat bots scattered to assist humans with pay.
Good answer, you are right since the AI is programed by humans that shows we are more smart and intelligent than the AI the difference is that the AI is programed to do things faster than us.

As much as I feel AI could be as intelligent as humans are at the moment, humans will always be steps ahead of AI and will become more intelligent than AI is.

AI is always developing but humans are always living and adapting.

12,012Threads
92,713Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member