Do you think an exam can fully define our level of knowledge?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
When we where students our all year learning and studying was measured with a single exam, and they rank our capability and level of education from the result that we get from that single text, some people don't agree with this, they say a single test can't measure my level of knowledge and others say exam is the bets way to differentiate the smart one from other.
so what about you what do you think about that? do you think a single exam can measure our level of knowledge?

I doubt a single exam can do this effectively though. It might be only able to test us to some level but not completely. This is why we have different exams.

I doubt a single exam can do this effectively though. It might be only able to test us to some level but not completely. This is why we have different exams.
Yeah a single exam don't have the ability to define our educational level, in my country we have the biggest exam which is an exit exam that we take when we finish our college, and if we fail the exam then we don't get our degree certificate, and in order to get the degree we need to pass that exam.

I don't think a single exam can measure one's knowledge since we humans are uniquely different in the way we think, and there's a presence of multiple intelligences as well. One may be good at math but not in history, or one may be good at music but not in sports.
I agree with you, all human beings have different and many types of skills and knowledge and we can't exactly be judge and leveled only with single exam that we take only once, it will be a bad thing for many of us.

Examination is not meant to define our knowledge because we sometimes forget what we have read

Examination is not meant to define our knowledge because we sometimes forget what we have read
Yeah, some times we face some difficulty time when we get in the exam room, and some peoples get nerves and they start to forget what they read and what they learn in the class.

When we where students our all year learning and studying was measured with a single exam, and they rank our capability and level of education from the result that we get from that single text, some people don't agree with this, they say a single test can't measure my level of knowledge and others say exam is the bets way to differentiate the smart one from other.
so what about you what do you think about that? do you think a single exam can measure our level of knowledge?
One examination cannot test a person's knowledge. Knowledge gets exhibited gradually.

Well, no single exam can indeed define the true prowess and intelligence of a person or people. However, we must be alive to the fact that this world has rules and norms which we must abide by. Entrepreneurship and innovation have indeed come to defy all odds and we have come to witness unprecedented success in so many circles and a huge milestone in solutions. But exams do qualify people to be regarded as highly placed and influential people in various fields. You may be a genius but exams are indicators to validate that IQ. Otherwise, you will face opposition in executing your vision if you decide to go against the educational system.

Exam is not a real test of knowledge, this only measures the student ability to remember what has been taught in class while some students also resort to cramming in other to pass their exams and forget all after the exams.

Yes because the person has the ability to make themselves study and be good at something not saying that if you don't study well you are not smart there are two types of smart life smart and school smart
But what if a person doesn't study? That doesn't make them not smart. What if that person has some difficult time that keeps them from studying?

13,104Threads
98,507Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member