Do you think Bitcoin will hit $40,000 before the end of the year?

riberet19

Team Lead
Staff member
Earnings Enforcer
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵9.269563
Referral Credit
If you have been following the crypto market in recent days, you will see that it has skyrocketed and Bitcoin is at $34,000 at the time of writing this thread, thanks to the news of the near approval of the BlackRock ETF, do you think that with all this Bitcoin could reach 40k before the end of the year?

I doubt if bitcoin will soar to $40,000 before the year ends. The present rise in price is due to rising price of crude which is caused by the Israel Palestine war. I doubt if the rise of bitcoin is because of Blackrock ETF. Whatever is the reason for the increase in price of bitcoin, i strongly believed that bitcoin will not reach $40,000.

I doubt if bitcoin will soar to $40,000 before the year ends. The present rise in price is due to rising price of crude which is caused by the Israel Palestine war. I doubt if the rise of bitcoin is because of Blackrock ETF. Whatever is the reason for the increase in price of bitcoin, i strongly believed that bitcoin will not reach $40,000.
It has nothing to do with the war, the price skyrocketed after Cointelegraph's statement first towards $30,000 and then to $35,000 after Blackrock's statement that its ETF would be available in October 2023.

Many of the predictions I have come across relate to the BlackRock ETF, The current price of Bitcoin is $33.8k. Will the bullish trend continue until $40k hits. I dont think so. Even though it will be bullish until November 10 and the price will be at $35k, I even predict using Trendline that the price of Bitcoin will start to fall in early 2024. Meanwhile, according to history, there were lots of selling actions in December which made it difficult for Bitcoin to rise, so my estimate is that the price of Bitcoin will be around $33 k to $37k by the end of the year.

I don't think that Bitcoin would reach $40k this year. Experts prediction keep the price at $35k for the end of the year in preparation for a full bullish run by the first or second quarter of nectar year.

Spending certain reasonable time in crypto trading I reached on the conclusion that we cannot predict exactly as which cryptocurrency will move upward or downward because most of the time all our prediction remain prediction without any result, so I can think that Bitcoin will be reach on that level.

I think we are 2 month away from the new year and if bitcoin hits 40k within this two months that will me amazing thing, right now its almost 35k and the price range shows that its in a good condition to hit 40,000$ but its very hard to be 100% sure on the cryptocurrency price.

I don't speculate one way or the other. What I do know is my cost basis is Zero (since I earned it all free) so whatever it ends up being it will be profit.

12,012Threads
92,709Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member