• Support Discussion Bucks in the Agora Referral Contest!

Join us in the Agora forums referral contest and help Discussion Bucks rise to the top! Every referral counts.

Click Here to Support Us!

Do You Think Buying and Selling Cars Still Profitable Today?

freelancermaria

Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.665863
Referral Credit
A college friend runs this type of business, and it is doing well to this day. She started almost five years ago. Do you think buying and selling vehicles is still profitable today? I believe it depends on the location. If you live in an area with a high demand for automobiles, it will be rewarding. You must be an expert in terms of cars as well.

I have met a couple of guys that do that and they seem to be doing really good with it.
Yes, I think it is still profitable up to this day. :)
Post automatically merged:

For me l think that business for selling cars is very profitable. The downside part of the venture is the higher amount of capital required 6
Yes, I think so, too. It requires a large amount of start-up capital.

I have met a couple of guys that do that and they seem to be doing really good with it.
It is actually very profitable, some even buy damaged cars and repair it then sell it out for the best price and this will also allow them make more gain as the car now looks new and neat again

It is actually very profitable, some even buy damaged cars and repair it then sell it out for the best price and this will also allow them make more gain as the car now looks new and neat again
Yes, I've seen a Netflix series that does this, and I'm impressed at how they do it. They are extremely talented mechanics. LOL. However, I have forgotten the title of that series.

Of course yes l have the same feelings that the business is still very profitable and lucrative in my country too. The people that engage in that business are really making a killing.
You are right. Many people are into this type of business. It is advantageous if you are knowledgeable about cars - make, model, etc.

My uncle has had a business like this even to this day. It started as a side hustle for him because he likes cars, and now he has already expanded his business because he can now sell trailer trucks too and focus on it full time.

My uncle has had a business like this even to this day. It started as a side hustle for him because he likes cars, and now he has already expanded his business because he can now sell trailer trucks too and focus on it full time.
Oh wow! That is fantastic. How long has he been doing this? And selling trailer trucks seems cool.

Oh wow! That is fantastic. How long has he been doing this? And selling trailer trucks seems cool.
He's been doing it for years. Since I was a child, I could already see him doing it; even my father helped him sometimes find prospective buyers. and it's so amazing because he really lifted his family out of poverty.

Yes this business is still very lucrative, it's just a matter of connecting to the right target audience. Even in this hard economy, there are still people who are buying cars.

Nowadays we can easily find out the prices of new and used cars just via smartphone, so sellers will find it difficult to make big profits, so the most important thing in the car business is that there are high sales transactions so that it will be very profitable.

Nowadays we can easily find out the prices of new and used cars just via smartphone, so sellers will find it difficult to make big profits, so the most important thing in the car business is that there are high sales transactions so that it will be very profitable.
Even when you find out the prices online, you would still need to ship it. And that is why the car dealers are making a killing.

11,642Threads
90,713Messages
284Members
JCVLon499Latest member