Do you think it’s okay to lie sometimes?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.358176
Referral Credit
I think it depends on who you're lying to and the reason why you are lying. If you're lying to someone you love, I think it's a bad thing because it could affect your trust in each other, including your relationship. Also, if you're lying to protect someone, like, for example, if you lied for your friend so that he or she would not be scolded by his or her parents, then I think it's ok.

Depending on the type of lie and who you're lying to, if you're lying to get out of trouble with someone you don't know, I don't think it's bad at all.

Of course lie is bad, but there are some times we use it without thinking about it and some times it is a reflex.
Yeah, it is all good especially if it is not to hurt anyone maybe just for self defence like a white lie.

Though I won't actually tell someone to lie but in some cases I guess it depends on the situation. If the lie would actually be saving a life, then I guess it's okay I think.

Yeah, it is all good especially if it is not to hurt anyone maybe just for self defence like a white lie.
Yes, even if lying is not good but some times we don't have a choice but to lie to save our selfs, and some times we use lie to create agreement between to peoples who are fighting.

Yes, I think it is the motive that counts I will not be angry if someone lies to me just to protect me.

There are some situation that require you to lie a little bit , but not in every situation you do lie , because you need to be trusted at times

No it good to say fhr truth always. it's a sin to lie. You can get away from humans how about God
Thank you very much that is a nice talks it not good to talk lie because has a Christian you need to say the true and when you said the true good will like you and when you lie god will not like you.

Thank you very much that is a nice talks it not good to talk lie because has a Christian you need to say the true and when you said the true good will like you and when you lie god will not like you.
Definitely that's how it should be. Just try to see how you can say the truth at all times

13,139Threads
98,723Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member