Do You Think It is Okay for a Girl to Confess Her Feelings First?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.802413
Referral Credit
Yes, I believe that is acceptable, even though I have never done it before. LOL. We live in the modern day, and societal conventions shift. It is acceptable for girls to express their emotions first. The key here is open and honest communication, especially when there are mutual feelings. Because there are no fixed rules, all genders have the right to express their feelings. I am not sure if there is a culture that prohibits this, though.

It's ok, if a girl confesses her feelings first, that's a sign that I attract a lot of women, both in terms of good looks, attitude, etc. although in the future I won't necessarily accept it.

Some men are okay with women confessing their feelings. They feel like they are charming or attractive.
Post automatically merged:

This is a mixed feelings for me. but I can't it. it's not the right pattern of things so I might not do this

Yes, same here. I do not think I can do it. I am quite the conservative type. LOL
Post automatically merged:

I agree with you, there is nothing wrong with saying their feeling, if one women loves a men then she can express her feeling, i mean who give the power of expressing love only to a man. FYI i am saying this because i am single. 👀

Oh, yes. Women can make the first move in expressing their feelings. It all comes down to the individual. Personally, I am not sure if I could do it.

Of course, I have done it confessing someone my attractions at him and confessed to him that I liked him. We became lovers shortly. I broke up with him it's simply because my love for him disappeared like smoke in split seconds. What I felt wasn't love only attraction.

Of course, I have done it confessing someone my attractions at him and confessed to him that I liked him. We became lovers shortly. I broke up with him it's simply because my love for him disappeared like smoke in split seconds. What I felt wasn't love only attraction.
Attraction and love are very different, love will grow over a very long time, so momentary attraction is not love, therefore we need to introspect and ask ourselves, do I really love him or am I just interested?

Attraction and love are very different, love will grow over a very long time, so momentary attraction is not love, therefore we need to introspect and ask ourselves, do I really love him or am I just interested?
Agree, it's not love. I realized that physical attraction isn't the basis for love what matters is the attitude, the attraction that could build a strong foundation for loving someone.

Agree, it's not love. I realized that physical attraction isn't the basis for love what matters is the attitude, the attraction that could build a strong foundation for loving someone.
Personally, I prefer attitude and personality, affection that is manifested in attention and treatment of myself, rather than words of love that are not necessarily true.

Personally, I prefer attitude and personality, affection that is manifested in attention and treatment of myself, rather than words of love that are not necessarily true.
That is so true, attitude and personality matter most for love to be developed. It is once if feel it inside the heart not attraction.

13,210Threads
99,092Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member