Do you think libraries have gradually become a thing of the past?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.357576
Referral Credit
Many people believe that libraries are obsolete. Still, I believe they are crucial. One of the most significant institutions in our society is the library. Technology makes books, movies, and other items easier to access, but I don't think it can take on the role of libraries. There are still plenty of professionals, average folks, and students who find comfort in a library setting.

What about you? What do you think about this?

I was a member of a library and was using it regularly when I was living in a small town. I could read a large number of books which I could not earlier. Now there is no library in the vicinity, so I am forced to purchase books.

Truth be told people rarely use them these days when they can easily gain access to the book of their choice from the internet with ease. People hardly go to the library to find answers.

I think so, now a days most of students and most of peoples who are studying and reading prefer to read on their home and using some smart device, since we all have internet services and smart devices its something we choose to use that.
I only have my data on my phone that is how I do all my online earning if I need to add books to my kindle I go to the library or my moms.

I only have my data on my phone that is how I do all my online earning if I need to add books to my kindle I go to the library or my moms.
The last time i go to library was when i was fresh student at collage and the library is crowded at that time and there was shortage of books so i start to study at my dorm.

The last time i go to library was when i was fresh student at collage and the library is crowded at that time and there was shortage of books so i start to study at my dorm.
The last time I was inside our library was when I was picking up a dvd I borrowed from the library other than that I can sit in the driveway of the library and add my books .

The last time I was inside our library was when I was picking up a dvd I borrowed from the library other than that I can sit in the driveway of the library and add my books .
That's nice the last time i went into a library was when i was still in secondary school and back then it was simply because i was trying to avoid being punished by a teacher i didn't do his assignment.

13,116Threads
98,576Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member