Do you think onile relationships ever work out?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.640326
Referral Credit
These days a lot of people are into this I think that it can work but you have to really love them like more than anything and it's hard to feel that love in the from of the screen truly most peaple don't work out like this

Here I am! I met my husband on a dating site called Christian Hearts while we still were living in different continents. After more than one year we dated, we got married in his country and now we are reaching our 15th anniversary. In any way, I understand my story is the exception and not the rule.

There is no problem with a long-distance relationship if you are honest . You can also determine if you have a feeling for the person. My friend married an American they have twins and they live happily. It is a situationalized case though.

Here I am! I met my husband on a dating site called Christian Hearts while we still were living in different continents. After more than one year we dated, we got married in his country and now we are reaching our 15th anniversary. In any way, I understand my story is the exception and not the rule.
What a beautiful love story you have there @pousinha ❤️ .
and I think an online relationship will work if both partners are willing to make it work.

When we met for the first time, video calls simply didn't exist yet. It still was Hangout's time:ROFLMAO:. No calls abroad because no Whats App and no WowApp (maybe no Skype: I don't remember any more, I apologize) were at our disposal. We were using the dear old gmail and still the dear old letters, written using a paper and a pen:ROFLMAO:. In my husband's country (that's Mercosur), it was worse than in mine, as I was living in an European reality. He was in need of a dear old Lan House and pay a fee to send me a simple email because a computer in average Brazilians' homes was a true luxury, 16 years ago...

It is very easy to fake relationships online, so online relationships are extremely risky. I have paid one housewife and mba , after which they refused to reply and my life was destroyed.

13,164Threads
98,836Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member