Do you think price volatility of cryptocurrency is a disadvantage?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
I have seen many peoples saying that "price volatility" is one of side effects of cryptocurrency, and they say that the price fluctuations of cryptocurrency is the downside, but is it really a downside, and do you think price volatility have no use? i am asking this because the only reason investors invest on cryptocurrency is to get profit because of the price fluctuation nature, in that way they buy it with lower price and sell it when the price is high.

In my opinion, high volatility is a challenge for investors in how they manage their crypto investments and can make a profit at every opportunity. Types of tokens/coins that have very high price volatility such as meme coins will certainly not be suitable as long-term investments.

In my opinion, high volatility is a challenge for investors in how they manage their crypto investments and can make a profit at every opportunity. Types of tokens/coins that have very high price volatility such as meme coins will certainly not be suitable as long-term investments.
True, having high and unregulated price volatility have some Sid effects and risks to get profit from those coins, and it will be hard to set a risk management on those coins, bug generally the price volatility is the advantage of cryptocurrency to get profit from them.

True, having high and unregulated price volatility have some Sid effects and risks to get profit from those coins, and it will be hard to set a risk management on those coins, bug generally the price volatility is the advantage of cryptocurrency to get profit from them.
You could trade to stablecoins in the meantime and avoid volatility issues because if you keep as non stablecoins this could reduce your earning especially in the bear market.

You could trade to stablecoins in the meantime and avoid volatility issues because if you keep as non stablecoins this could reduce your earning especially in the bear market.
Stable coins could be good options to hold our asset when the price volatility is over control, and when the price change is rapid and can't trad with it, then exchanging our money to stable coin will save us from losing.

Many traders also pair crypto with stablecoins such as BTC/USDT no longer using fiat money, making it easier to analyze and withdraw to crypto wallets.

Many traders also pair crypto with stablecoins such as BTC/USDT no longer using fiat money, making it easier to analyze and withdraw to crypto wallets.
I also use the BTC/USDT pair, it is simple and easy to understand, and when i am not ready to trade i use USDT to hold my coins without any fear of price fluctuation.

Cryptocurrency price fluctuation can be considered as both a drawback and an opportunity. While there are risks and uncertainty, there is also the possibility of substantial returns. Before investing in cryptocurrency markets, investors should carefully consider their risk tolerance and long-term ambitions.
Not knowing about cryptocurrency and not knowing the risk of cryptocurrency investment will put a person in lose and the price fluctuation is considered one of way to lose their money.

Cryptocurrency price fluctuation can be considered as both a drawback and an opportunity. While there are risks and uncertainty, there is also the possibility of substantial returns. Before investing in cryptocurrency markets, investors should carefully consider their risk tolerance and long-term ambitions.
There is some sites that allows deposit LTC in USD account like Uphold but this feature on Uphold does not exist on Binance and needs manual trading, if you are Uphold user you may understand this, or even same for AirTM.

I think only big investors who can change the price on their own and then make money from it can benefit from the volatility of cryptocurrency. For a simple user, it is rather luck to earn on volatility
Because big investors will earn a lot of money if they influence the price by their action of buy or sell.

12,034Threads
92,821Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member