Do you think simple people are always used and abused?

Kross

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.180545
Referral Credit
It is a good thing to be simple in life. It makes you easily approachable but it seems that people who are simple tend to be used and abused by others.

Does it even make sense to be simple and end up getting abused? Or we should just stay uptight so that people won't use us anyhow?

I have been a victim of this. I have always maintained a simple disposition. I have to say that so many people have wanted to use me because of that. They make me the fall guy when they need something no one can offer. And when they need something that most people can offer, they forget me. I had to take a stand and I am not foolishly simple any longer.

It depends, there are some persons who are simple but at the same time they do not allow themselves get abused by others. While there are some who get used a lot.

It is a good thing to be simple in life. It makes you easily approachable but it seems that people who are simple tend to be used and abused by others.

Does it even make sense to be simple and end up getting abused? Or we should just stay uptight so that people won't use us anyhow?
I have been victimized for being simple. My husband used to say that I shouldn't be so simple but he himself took advantage of my simplicity. Now I am the most toughest woman I should say. I am straight forward but not simple anymore.

People who are not good looking are called simple. I was very trusting earlier, yet after being cheated, exploited, robbed for more than 14 years, subjected to horrific human rights abuses, I do not trust people easily.

People who are not good looking are called simple. I was very trusting earlier, yet after being cheated, exploited, robbed for more than 14 years, subjected to horrific human rights abuses, I do not trust people easily.
People call me beautiful but then they used to say I am simple.

13,068Threads
98,326Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member