Do you think that everyone should have the right to own a gun?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.358176
Referral Credit
Most gun owners overwhelmingly claim that owning a gun makes them feel safer. While possessing a gun for protection is one of the main justifications offered by gun owners, safety is also a key worry for people who live in non-gun families and feel uneasy about having a gun in the house. Concerns regarding children are especially mentioned by individuals in non-gun families who claim that the possibility of an accident is the reason they would be uneasy. Another is more worried about general gun safety issues or the risks associated with owning a gun.

What's your take on this?

I don't think everyone should have a gun at home, I think if a country is safe, this shouldn't be a right, but otherwise if the country is full of insecurity, and private property is not respected, I think having some kind of weapon with which you can defend yourself, It could be good.

Owning a gun does not make you safe. It could be a trigger factor for you to kill if encounter a petty argument. Some people like to assault people because if chaos happens, they can resort to shooting instead of calming themselves and going home.

Most gun owners overwhelmingly claim that owning a gun makes them feel safer. While possessing a gun for protection is one of the main justifications offered by gun owners, safety is also a key worry for people who live in non-gun families and feel uneasy about having a gun in the house. Concerns regarding children are especially mentioned by individuals in non-gun families who claim that the possibility of an accident is the reason they would be uneasy. Another is more worried about general gun safety issues or the risks associated with owning a gun.

What's your take on this?
I don't think everyone should have a gun but only in a community greatly troubled by Invaders which security operatives may not be quick to respond and save lives

For people there is no need to own weapons because they are not targets for criminals.
How they are not? People often have small pension, just to cover expenses, and they are often target of small criminals. How many purses are stolen on streets just because of few bucks of cash?

How they are not? People often have small pension, just to cover expenses, and they are often target of small criminals. How many purses are stolen on streets just because of few bucks of cash?
Most cases involving elderly pensioners involve pickpocketing, not robbery, so the retirees don't realize that if their wallet is missing, what's the use of a firearm.

If everybody owns gun, the society will go wild. You will have hundreds of death to bury daily. It will be diastrous and highly destructive. It is never an option and should never be considered as an alternative to insecurity. A lot of people can't control a moment of provocation. The reason why people tends to forget ugly experience is because they are powerless. If they have access to gun, i bet they will use it

I don't think this is a good idea. In a situation where everyone owns the right to carry guns, there would be so many misuse. Imagine someone who is mentally unstable owning a guy,or someone who has serious anger issues, the society would be too dangerous.

I am neutral on this, that is, if you really need it for self-defense, I suppose you should have one, as long as your country allows it, but if you don't need it, why should you have it?

I am neutral on this, that is, if you really need it for self-defense, I suppose you should have one, as long as your country allows it, but if you don't need it, why should you have it?
Police will consider you as criminal if you take a gun with you.

13,144Threads
98,755Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member