Do you think that the world is getting better or worse?

For me, there's nothing wrong with our world; the only problem is that people are getting worse, which is why we suffer a lot of change.

I think the world is becoming a worse place and people are lacking humanity. For example an airline staffer denied a single woman passenger her boarding pass cheating her of more than $60 , though the woman was on time.

In my opinion, the world is getting worse from global warming, climate change, overpopulation, poverty, and the list just goes on. And not just that, the humanities are getting worse too, as some people lack discipline, moral values, etc.
Yeah the world is getting worse and worse every day, the world is straggling with global warming, war, displacements, poverty and many things, everyone and every country is trying to overcome other countries and trying to show who is stronger.

For me, there's nothing wrong with our world; the only problem is that people are getting worse, which is why we suffer a lot of change.
That's why the world is getting worse. What makes a place bad is the people in it and not the nonliving things.

If we experience the worst scenario in the world, it is because of inflation and people play a part in it. It is best to save the planet before it is too late. Children will no longer have a nice place to play.

To be honest growing up I thought with advancements in technology I thought it would make the world better but then it came in with more negative impacts than it came with positive impacts the world right now to me looks like a place that requires to be fixed.

I feel at the moment the world is getting worse for many things. The environment seems to not be doing the greatest, there are wars all over the world, people are struggling due to inflation and the world is just a mess at the moment.

We can only hope things get better over time.

13,179Threads
98,947Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member