Do you think worrying is a bad thing?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
There are some things we can't avoid in our lives, and one of them is worrying. Sometimes we worry too much, which puts us under stress and causes health issues.
But do you think that worrying is always a bad thing?

Yes, I don't think it good to worry No good thing comes out of it. Rather it is good to find a good solution or just leave it.
True, no good comes from worrying, and yeah worrying can't solve the problem, it makes it even worse.

When I was very young I would worry a lot about very small things. For the last 14 years, some extremely powerful people have criminally defamed, cheated, exploited, robbed, tortured me so much, that I have stopped worrying to a great extent.

When you worry observe the beating of your heart, observe your mood and observe how the people around you react. Those who surround you will be infected with your worrisome mood and the scene changes and that's the effect of worrying. Worry not for there's a solution of its cause. Think, don't shrink.

It very depends it can be very bad and destroy your life it is not a good thing because you get insomnia and every day is full of stress wich can lead to health problems so no I know peaple think that worrying helps to deal with things better but it does not because it just makes you feel bad all the time

Sure no need sitting on a rocky chair to worry. You would only go back and forth with the worries no solutions
Exactly, its better to find a solution for our problem, and if something have no solution we need to accept it.

Worrying too much can hurt our mind and body. We must try our best to stay positive even it is hard to do at times.
True, too much worrying is hard, and it don't have any use for us, its better not to worry about every things.

I take worrying as a bad habit to health on the other hand all Christians should not worry because Christ is all they need
True, we all should not worry about anything, and we need to drop our worry on God.

13,067Threads
98,277Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member