Do you think you will reach your financial freedom?

Stardom22

Veteran Member
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.296888
Referral Credit
The financial freedom is the point at which almost every individual would like to reach as soon as they start working for money in their lives.
This is because at that stage one can have really tons of money that can buy anything in the world. So do you think that you will ever reach your financial freedom?

Not yet, but it's one of my life goals and dreams to have financial freedom. I mean, who wouldn't want to have financial freedom? Having choices without financial constraints sounds so good. I can't wait to say, "Money is not an issue."😁

If you make sound moves that would positively impact on your finances, you should reach your financial freedom after hustling for say, 15 years at most. I actively started hustling 8 years ago. I have achieved financial stability. I should reach financial freedom soon.

I thought I had saved enough money for retirement when my powerful college classmates working in government agencies started their resume robbery , identity theft racket to rob all my savings for their greedy good looking fraud girlfriends.

12,012Threads
92,712Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member