Do You Tolerate Cheaters?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.506613
Referral Credit
Tolerating cheaters might have a negative impact on your life. It also sends the idea that being dishonest with you is okay or acceptable. When you do this, you are destroying the foundation of trust, which is essential for building healthy connections with your family, friends, or spouse. You must fight for yourself and for what is right. Do you accept cheaters? To be honest, I do not tolerate them. I had exes who cheated on me and when they asked for forgiveness, I walked away.

I do not tolerate cheaters, so I have very few friends and I find it difficult to make new friends, because I have been cheated repeatedly by the people who I trusted.

No, i may tolerate many things but cheating is not one of them, if i see something thing that is not right and if a person cheats then i will stop everything and end things peacefully other wise things may get worse.
You are right. If you tolerate their actions, they will think that everything is okay with you. LOL.
Post automatically merged:

Good that you walked away because chests never stops. Some are just intentional act. So it is to avoid them and move on
Yes. Cheating is cheating - no matter how small it is. Some cheaters believe that it is okay to cheat as long as they give you their time, effort, and so on.
Post automatically merged:

I do not tolerate cheaters, so I have very few friends and I find it difficult to make new friends, because I have been cheated repeatedly by the people who I trusted.
Sorry to hear that, Neku. Even friends can betray us. That is why I have a small circle of friends.

You are right. If you tolerate their actions, they will think that everything is okay with you. LOL.
There are many things that we can give others for a second chance but cheating is not one of them, like you said if we give them second chance then they think we are okay with it, and there are a saying "once a cheater is always a cheater".

Cheating is bad, And bad people do bad things, how do you expect me to trust them. The action of cheating has already separate many families, make couple become singles and children become emotional affected, I can't tolerate people that are capable of cheating, they are heartless.

Cheating is bad, And bad people do bad things, how do you expect me to trust them. The action of cheating has already separate many families, make couple become singles and children become emotional affected, I can't tolerate people that are capable of cheating, they are heartless.
Yes, it can ruin relationships, without a doubt. Also, it can change your outlook in life. That is why I do not tolerate cheaters!

13,053Threads
98,222Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member