Do you trust people easily?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.645113
Referral Credit
I just responded to a post of Starmix about trust, therefore I'd want to ask a similar question: do you trust easily? Because I don't. After being cheated on/lied to many times, I find it difficult to trust anyone these days. I don't want to go through the heartbreaks that I had in the past. When someone breaks my heart, I become depressed. I won't speak to anyone for weeks if not months. I want to feel the pain until it hurts no more.

Sorry, but I am one of those guys who don't trust people easily, and that is because I have seen many people, especially my friends, get hurt by trusting someone, so I don't want to get hurt. That is why I don't trust people easily.

Sorry, but I am one of those guys who don't trust people easily, and that is because I have seen many people, especially my friends, get hurt by trusting someone, so I don't want to get hurt. That is why I don't trust people easily.
So, we are the same. It really is hard to trust people, especially these days. In fact, even the people who matters to us can betray us in a heartbeat. LOL

So, we are the same. It really is hard to trust people, especially these days. In fact, even the people who matters to us can betray us in a heartbeat. LOL
You are correct; people who are closest to us and have the most intimate knowledge of us also betray us and violate our trust. In today's world, people are only interested in what they can get from you, and they will behave well toward you until they receive what they want; after that, they will not even want to speak with you. It is the way the world is today. very depressing.

I can't trust person in this life the reason why am saying this is that the would is very very bad and people that inside is also bad that I why I can't trust even my wife I cant trust.
Post automatically merged:

I don't wants to get hurt o even me too some of my friend the always like to get hurt that is why the always trust for someone including their girls but me I don't have that time.

Last edited:
13,140Threads
98,725Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member