• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Do you trust self driving cars?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
Humans are making new things every day and every time we are seeing new inventions and new technology developments and now the engineers developed a car that drives its self and they call it self driving car and peoples are trying them and they are happy to see it, but i also see videos and pictures where those self driving cars cause accidents and get crashed, and it shows that it need a lots of work and development to improve the car.
what about you do you trust those self driving cards?

For me it would take some time before i can trust these cars, especially here in my country where drivers can be so unpredictable. I dont think the self driving car would be able to cope.

For me it would take some time before i can trust these cars, especially here in my country where drivers can be so unpredictable. I dont think the self driving car would be able to cope.
I feel you brother, even i my country the road the traffic system the drivers and many things are problem in order to have some self driving cars, and to be honest i will never trust a thing that i don't have the control.

I feel you brother, even i my country the road the traffic system the drivers and many things are problem in order to have some self driving cars, and to be honest i will never trust a thing that i don't have the control.
Lol yup cause over here there are a lot of drivers that do not follow traffic systems, not to mention the condition of our roads. I don't think the car was built to survive things here.

The UK parliament just passed a resolution that companies that produce self driving cars should be ready to take responsibility for any mishap on the road. That shows you that they are envisaging some level of mishaps. I don't trust self driving cars for now till it's completely streamlined and adopted mainstream.

12,060Threads
92,989Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member