Do you trust your intuition?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.358176
Referral Credit
The gut instinct that tells you whether anything you are doing is correct or bad is known as intuition. It's that feeling when you sense someone is trying to hide something, sometimes fear, or even lying, or some feeling that something bad will happen. It's only a hunch; you have no idea why you feel that way. But do you believe those gut instincts?

I sometimes do since my gut feels right sometimes, especially if I have a feeling that someone's lying or something is not right.

How about you?

The gut instinct that tells you whether anything you are doing is correct or bad is known as intuition. It's that feeling when you sense someone is trying to hide something, sometimes fear, or even lying, or some feeling that something bad will happen. It's only a hunch; you have no idea why you feel that way. But do you believe those gut instincts?

I sometimes do since my gut feels right sometimes, especially if I have a feeling that someone's lying or something is not right.

How about you?
I totally rely on my sixth sense. Till date nothing has been proved lied that I have apprehended.

Yes I do trust them, from time to time I have been able to avoid certain situations that would have been difficult for me, though there are times where I do not pay attention.

I very often do not trust intuition, because I think that it can be wrong, but most of the cases happen precisely according to intuition, and over time I began to trust it more, but sometimes intuition gives me such strange solutions that I would rather be guided by logic

13,176Threads
98,906Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member